[wp-hackers] Health Index - GSoC 2011

scribu mail at scribu.net
Sat Mar 26 17:37:35 UTC 2011

On Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 4:50 PM, Gaurav Aggarwal <gaurav91.2008 at gmail.com>wrote:

> This is just the small abstract of my complete proposal. Since this mailing
> list is also available to other participants :D. If you want i can send you
> implementation details as well.

First of all, if GSoC was about who had the best idea, if you describe your
idea in detail, in public, if someone were to "copy" it, you would have
evidence that you came up with it first.

Secondly, students that freely share their ideas will get better feedback
overall and get extra points when their proposals are evaluated.

So get over yourself.

--
http://scribu.net