[wp-hackers] Which PHP IDE do you use?

Gregg Tomlinson gregg at fatheaddesign.com
Fri Mar 25 00:16:12 UTC 2011

Mac exclusive here, and I flip between Coda and Espresso - mostly I use Coda. Coda with CSSEdit is where I spend the majority of my time.

On Mar 24, 2011, at 5:55 PM, Rob Miller wrote:

> On 24 Mar 2011, at 22:52, SWORD Studios wrote:
>
>> Maybe I'm just missing it buy I don't see any consistent answers, is
>> everyone really using so many different applications?
>

> Nobody has mentioned TextMate yet either, which I should imagine most Mac folk use.

::::  ::::  ::::

Gregg Tomlinson
Principal

fathead design, inc.
1329 W. Loyola Ave.
Suite G2
Chicago, Illinois  60626

p: 773.338.1313
f: 773.338.1340

web: http://fatheaddesign.com
facebook: http://facebook.com/pages/Chicago-IL/fathead-design/227968970370
twitter: http://twitter.com/fatheaddesign

and of course, our pet project - ContactSolved: http://contactsolved.com

** please consider the environment before you print this e-mail **