[wp-hackers] GSoC2011: Project Proposal (WP move & progress bars)

Neeraj Agarwal nee.agl at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 19:32:47 UTC 2011

Hey,

While checking in the archive, I found that a similar or same version
already exists as a plugin. I thought since its given on the idea page, must
have not been implemented yet.
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/automatic-migration/

Please let me know if I'm wrong somewhere!

--
Regards,
Neeraj Agarwal