[wp-hackers] dynamic_content?

Baki Goxhaj banago at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 08:16:31 UTC 2011

> I'm personally not a big fan of renaming things just because we can.

I'm not a fan either, but this seems to become a need now that widgets are
used everywhere in the website. I just thought it was time this was
discussed and I'm pretty sure that renaming will become more difficult later
than it is now.

Kindly,

Baki Goxhaj
www.wplancer.com | www.banago.info | proverbhunter.com