[wp-hackers] Posts2Posts returning all records when no match?

Joshua Sibelman joshua.sibelman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 20:31:47 UTC 2011

Running into a strange problem using Scribu's awesome plugin.

I have a post type called Songs, and Songs can be associated with either Albums or Projects.

On the Album pages, I'm calling p2p_get_connected($post->ID, 'to'), and am getting the correct list of Songs associated with the Album.

When I use the same call on Project pages, if the given Project has no Songs associated with it, I'm getting a list back of all Songs instead of none. If the Project does have Songs associated with it, I get the correct list of songs back.

Anyone else run into this problem?

Thanks,
Josh