[wp-hackers] Google Summer of Code

scribu mail at scribu.net
Sun Mar 13 07:46:57 UTC 2011

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 4:29 PM, Jakub Tyrcha <kuba.tyrcha at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I don't know if I'm sending this to the right mailing list, but according
> to the WordPress GSoC page I should post here about my plans for GSoC tasks.
>
> First of all, I would like to ask, is there any priority for GSoC tasks?
> Are there any tasks "more important" than the others? Obviously, I don't
> want to prepare a detailed submission for a task that won't make it to GSoC
> anyway...

Here is a list of suggestions that presumably have a higher priority:
http://codex.wordpress.org/GSoC2011

I was considering two of them: Full-Throttle Trac Annihilation (I think that
> I saw a similiar task a year ago, was it completed by anyone?)

There was a student that tackled this last year, but it doesn't matter,
since trac is always full of bugs that need fixing. ;)

> Also, who would be the mentor for these two tasks?

Not decided yet.

--
http://scribu.net