[wp-hackers] Double Slug - Custom Post Type

Becky Resler becky.absolute at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 13:13:09 UTC 2011

Rob -

I've done something similar for a recent project where I needed the slug
for the custom post type to be more than 1 level deep. I just set the
slug as that.

'rewrite' =>  array('slug' =>  'some-page/custom-post-slug');

I even have one that is 5 levels deep. Now ... I'm not sure if this is
the proper thing to do, but it worked for us. :)

Becky Resler
Web Programmer | Absolute Marketing Group
218-284-1111 | www.absolutemg.com
Sign up for our newsletter, The Absolute Truth:
www.absolutemg.com/newsletter