[wp-hackers] Wp rewrite rule binding to admin-ajax.php

Eric Mann eric at eam.me
Thu Mar 10 21:29:23 UTC 2011

You probably could ... I've managed to do something similar in the past.
 But what exactly are you trying to accomplish?  The rewrite engine is meant
to manage pretty permalinks and route them through WordPress to process a
query.  Anything accessing admin-ajax.php (according your message subject)
would be behind the scenes and wouldn't need human-readable pretty

Give us some examples of what you're trying to do ...