[wp-hackers] Detect if user is viewing login page or wp-admin

John 3:16 Media wp at john316media.com
Wed Mar 9 04:28:49 UTC 2011

Ok so if you all aren't tired of all my questions yet, I am hooking into
init, then I need to determine if the user is accessing either wp-login or
wp-admin, now I can use is_admin() to check for if they are accessing
wp-admin, but I didn't see any conditional tag in the codex to determine if
they are accessing wp-login, is there something undocumented or something
that I'm missing or do I have to reply on using the url the are accessing?