[wp-hackers] WordPress Hosting: Individual Sites vs Network

John 3:16 Media wp at john316media.com
Mon Mar 7 12:19:38 UTC 2011

Thanks for your insights.  I'm a developer not a system administrator, its
either cpanel or managed hosting, obviously cpanel is cheaper and makes my
job easy.

Also im looking to see if it would be possible to have all the wp installs
access not only their local templates directory but to be able to have one
central templates directory on the server they could all use, because I have
over 100 diffrent templates I am going to let my users choose from, or allow
them to pay for a custom developed theme fo their site.