[wp-hackers] nav menu meta box for custom post type archives

Helen Hou-Sandi helen.y.hou at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 23:19:09 UTC 2011

Literally just had the discussion about not having the box yesterday:
http://lists.automattic.com/pipermail/wp-hackers/2011-March/037933.html

I'm sure there's a ticket already, and I'm sure they'd love somebody to work
on it. If I knew how to do it, I'd submit a patch myself (and maybe I'll
find a chance to figure it out yet).

--
Helen Hou-Sandi
http://www.helenhousandi.com