[wp-hackers] Menu classes for custom post types?

Helen Hou-Sandi helen.y.hou at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 21:00:11 UTC 2011

Still have to use custom link at the moment, but you can get the
indications. See:
http://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/3014/highlighting-wp-nav-menu-ancestor-class-w-o-children-in-nav-structure/

I ended up using the description instead of title (didn't like the tooltip),
but it works great for individual items and using the current_page_parent
class. I haven't used it for a proper CPT archive yet (sticking to a
shortcode in a page for the moment for another reason), but I would think it
would work just the same.

--
Helen Hou-Sandi
http://www.helenhousandi.com