[wp-hackers] Get Buddy Press Profile Data outside a post loop (via userID)

Erick Hitter ehitter at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 04:06:34 UTC 2011

I was mistaken. The function is bp_get_profile_field_data, which accepts an
array as its only argument. Supplying array keys *field* and user_id, where
field is the numeric field ID, will return the corresponding database entry.

For example: bp_get_profile_field_data( array( 'field' => 1, 'user_id' =>
$user_id ) );

Erick