[wp-hackers] XML RPC WordPress API Tutorial

Martin Widmann widmann.martin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 07:20:24 UTC 2011

Hi Pasquale,

I still think the AJAX approach would be a the most simple one even though only the first A applies (Asynchronous) and all the other letters are mumbo jumbo as it would neither use JavaScript nor XML. ;-) There's the extremely well performing JSONKit (https://github.com/johnezang/JSONKit) Library for parsing JSON and calling an AJAX Method from Objective C is nothing more then creating a HTTP Client and POSTing your request to it.

Otherwise you could take a look at the open sourced WordPress iOS APP (http://ios.wordpress.org/development/) which has a XMLRPC implementation of the API.

--
Martin