[wp-hackers] XML RPC WordPress API Tutorial

Pasquale Puzio pasquale.puzio at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 07:10:40 UTC 2011

Hi Martin,

thank yo very mych for your suggestion.

Unfortunately, this is not what I need.

Maybe I have been not very clear, the application I should develop is
an iPhone mobile application, so probably the client will not be
written in javascript but in Objective C and it will not be hosted on
the same location of WordPress website, so I need a way to access
WordPress database from mobile application. For this reason I've
thought that a good solution could be use XML RPC (but I don't know a
lot about this technology) or also a web service.

What do you think about?

Thanks