[wp-hackers] Permalink Structure - Performance vs. SEO

Baki Goxhaj banago at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 08:10:02 UTC 2011

Custom Post Type are the best feature of WP that every developer should ripe
as needed. However, in my case, I will have ONLY proverbs and I got an About
page - that's all. Thanks for the clarification though.

Kindly,

Baki Goxhaj
www.wplancer.com | proverbhunter.com | www.banago.info<http://proverbhunter.com>

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 10:07 AM, Mike Schinkel <mikeschinkel at newclarity.net