[wp-hackers] Permalink Structure - Performance vs. SEO

Baki Goxhaj banago at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 07:42:38 UTC 2011

I've been using CPT since 3.0 beta and I know most of it benefits. What I
was interested to know is that it would be better in terms of URL
optimisation in my case to use a CPT in stead of Posts PT.

I went with the Posts PT becuase I'm not posing anything else than proverbs,
this is absolutely only proverbs and secondly I'm not aware of an advantage
of in terms of the URL optimisation you mentioned. Thanks very much for
that.

PS: The proverb you suggested is awesome - it will absolutely get in :D

Kindly,

Baki Goxhaj
www.wplancer.com | proverbhunter.com | www.banago.info<http://proverbhunter.com>