[wp-hackers] Better Codex example for creating a plugin wanted :(

Leo Baiano ljunior2005 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 14:44:08 UTC 2011

Diana, how are you? As stated, a WordPress plugin is nothing more than a
system thatuses a PHP API that provides actions, filters, fasteners and so
on.

I believe that the Codex page that talks about the development of plugins
this briefbecause in fact there is plenty to talk about what needs to be
documented withexamples are the actions, filters, fasteners, classes, etc