[wp-hackers] Nested blogs aka pseudo hierarchie in a WordPress Multisite setup

Casey Bisson casey.bisson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 13:33:04 UTC 2011

Bjorn,

I don't know if it's the preferred method, but my friends who have taken over maintenance of the university-wide WP installation served by this hack http://ur1.ca/4dr6j are maintaining it in the current version of WP.

I'll see if I can get one of them to join the conversation regarding how that code may have evolved between then and now.

--Casey Bisson
http://MaisonBisson.com/