[wp-hackers] Media upload, filename has dimensions!

Dino Termini dino at duechiacchiere.it
Wed Jul 27 19:41:38 UTC 2011

Hi all,

not sure what I did, but after I changed the default dimensions for the
thumbnail from 150x150 to 100x100, when I upload a new image, only the
files with the dimensions in the filename are created. In other words,
let's say I have image1.jpg. After I upload it, this is what I have on
the server

image1-100x100.jpg
image1-300x300.jpg
image1-1024x1024.jpg

but not image1.jpg. I tried to deactivate all my plugins and to use the
default theme, just in case, but it didn't help. Any thoughts?

Cheers,
Dino.