[wp-hackers] Pagination problem after updating to version 3.2.1

wpmidia lab wpmidia at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 14:49:49 UTC 2011

Hello Bill...

If I can not handle the amount of results in a customized manner for each
type of category, is not cool

I always used array_merge() to customize the amount of results and it always
worked perfectly ...

I'll find out more about the hook pre_get_posts ... I think this will help a
lot ..

Thank you for your contribution!

Drika