[wp-hackers] Pagination problem after updating to version 3.2.1

Leo Baiano ljunior2005 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 14:30:04 UTC 2011

Drikinha of my heart, you are using array_merge to preserve the query
pattern and add some parameters, right? Have you tried using $query_string,
as shown in the codex, rather than merge? Type:

global $ query_string;
query_posts ($ query_string. "posts_per_page & = 5 & page = '. $ paged);

Reference: # http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/query_postsUsage_Note

You could paste the code portion where the plugin is called? Sometimes the
position of wp_reset_query () called for plugin influence on the paging and
last.