[wp-hackers] Advice on providing plugin support

Callum Macdonald lists.automattic.com at callum-macdonald.com
Tue Jul 26 19:36:51 UTC 2011

Alistair, that's a really excellent suggestion. I really like the idea
of charging for paid support. I'm not sure why I never thought of that
before!

A user enters their question. The system searches for an answer,
hopefully finding it automatically. If not, the user can choose to post
their question publicly as a free question, or can pay and optionally
make their question private and get premium response.

Interesting...

Thanks to everyone for sharing their thoughts. Sounds many of us are in
the same boat. If I find any wonderfully simple solutions, I'll post
them back here. :-)

Love & joy - Callum.