[wp-hackers] BackPress for SSO with non-WP sites

Rocio Valdivia rocio at mecus.es
Tue Jul 26 07:40:25 UTC 2011

Hi Alister!,

in your situation I would change your custom PHP project to WP and will have
both sites in the same network.

So, if both sites are running in the same WP multisite, the auto-logged for
all sites of the network is sorted out.

By the way, you can use the plugin:
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wordpress-mu-domain-mapping/ if you want
to map any of those blog/site on a WordPressMU or WordPress 3.0 network to
an external domain.

Hope it helps :)