[wp-hackers] [OFF-TOPIC] Like and Share Facebook buttons problems

Leandro Asrilevich qazuor at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 21:56:26 UTC 2011

Sorry for this Off Topic, and sorry by my English, is not so good.

I has one blog in development, and has problems with Facebook Like and
Share buttons.

Like button: when I clicked show the number "1" for a 1 second only,
and after that, the number disappear, and the articled is not added as
liked in the facebook wall, and if I reload the page, Like button show
as never click button for this facebook user.

Share Button: This button share the article in Facebook wall, but
never show the count of shared times too.

Now Wordpress blog is in maintenance mode, but I try these buttons
without maintenance.

Somebody can help me?..

Thanks
_____________________________________