[wp-hackers] Term Meta - Trac'd already?

Daniel Cameron dan at sproutventure.com
Wed Jul 13 19:45:22 UTC 2011

> What's your use case?

I'm not saying that there isn't a use case, I just don't know of one
> off the top of my head, and would be interested in finding a good one.

We built a theme that styles the site differently based on where you're at
on a site. Think of a travel site: where San Francisco has the bay bridge as
the background for the term archive and the individual pages, then New York
has the park.

I couldn't think of any other way to do this since we want to use term's (
location taxonomy ) instead of building something that essentially recreates
the taxonomy functionality with term meta.

Thanks for the time!