[wp-hackers] Term Meta - Trac'd already?

Daniel Cameron dan at sproutventure.com
Wed Jul 13 18:36:07 UTC 2011

Maybe this is something within 3.1/2 already and I'm missing it, I can't
find the trac ticket if one exists either.

I've been using something very similar to this for quite some time and I'm
wondering why we don't have _termmeta built in,
http://shibashake.com/wordpress-theme/add-term-or-taxonomy-meta-data

I'm not looking to extend any UI; just add a new table and allow us devs to
continue to build cool stuff.

I'd be happy to create a trac ticket if one already doesn't exist
(I haven't already because I find it hard to believe) and also write my
first patch.

Thanks everyone.