[wp-hackers] Using WP_CONTENT_DIR

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Wed Jul 13 14:31:36 UTC 2011

Not to be rude for asking such a simple question, but it's a common one:

Are you adding the define above (where it should be) or below (where
it won't work)  the "Stop Editing!" & Include wp-settings lines?

(As a side note, you'll probably want to define WP_CONTENT_URL once
you get the directory one working)

Dion