[wp-hackers] Attaching a Taxonomy on Posts?

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Sat Jul 9 02:02:39 UTC 2011

You can include this in a plugin on a hook that runs later than
whatever the taxonomy is registered at (or at a "higher" priority):
register_taxonomy_for_object_type( $taxonomy, $object_type )

Note however, that this doesn't mean that it'll work with all plugins
which are hard coded to a single post type.