[wp-hackers] first time SVN user, first time adding plugin to directory

Andy Charrington-Wilden andycharrington at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 13:28:25 UTC 2011

Ok. That sounds like sound advice.

In my efforts yesterday I created 0.1, 0.2 and 0.3 folders each trying to get it right. Which I obviously failed in.

So is what I should do update the 0.3 tag folder and the trunk folder to be correct in terms of plugin header and stable tag in readme. Then commit that. Or should I start a new 0.4?

Thanks so much.

Sent from my iPhone