[wp-hackers] first time SVN user, first time adding plugin to directory

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Thu Jul 7 12:41:55 UTC 2011

The important thing to keep in mind here is to not get all confused by
the terminology. Just check out the directory, then set up the files
in the right way, and check them in. The whole branch/tag/copy thing
doesn't matter. You can make copies yourself into the right
directories then check them in and that works fine too.

-Otto