[wp-hackers] first time SVN user, first time adding plugin to directory

Andy Charrington andycharrington at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 18:06:19 UTC 2011

> Try to clean up your folder (the option "clean up" I mean)

OK i did that and got this error

   In directory
'/Users/andycharrington-wilden/Dropbox/wordpress-gallery/svn/tags/0.2/css'

Error processing command 'committed' in
'/Users/andycharrington-wilden/Dropbox/wordpress-gallery/svn/tags/0.2/css'

Working copy
'/Users/andycharrington-wilden/Dropbox/wordpress-gallery/svn/tags/0.2'
locked