[wp-hackers] How to force WordPress to display messages only in English

Pasquale Puzio pasquale.puzio at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 07:53:53 UTC 2011

Thank you very much guys.

Plugins Language Switcher WordPress Plugin could be a good solution.

I have just a doubt: doing some testing on admin area language I've
realized that the language of error messages is the same of admin area
one, so I suppose that the only way to change the language of these
messages is to change the language of admin area.
Especially because error or warning messages are displayed by default
by WordPress and not by other plugins.

Is it correct or am I wrong?

Anyway I will try to drop language constant definition in
wp-config.php (or wp-settings.php, now I don't remeber) and to follow
some of our suggestions. After that I will report on this thread the
result and the solution.

For the moment, thank you very much.