[wp-hackers] Plugins using post types with localization

Diana K. Cury dianakac at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 22:53:31 UTC 2011

Not sure which deprecated log plugin you are talking about. I'm talking
about this one http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/log-deprecated-notices/
made by Nacin Last Updated: 2011-2-9.

Line 134 says:
load_plugin_textdomain('log-deprecated', null, dirname( plugin_basename(
__FILE__ ) ) . '/languages/' );

Mine (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/ada-plugin/) has everything i18n,
but the translations never reach the post type screen. Contextual Help
works, but the labels in edit screen, no, nada.