[wp-hackers] custom taxonomy list page?

Joel Fisher joelfisher at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 13:15:42 UTC 2011

For taxonomies... you can use taxonomy-term.php

If you are using straight meta_keys / meta_values you need to do a
custom query string and pass that on to the URL.
It works well, but way more effort.  Taxonomies have a lot built in,
yet in certain cases, I don't want a tax defined.

joel.fisher
www.flushinc.com

Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jfisher
Follow: www.twitter.com/joelmoney