[wp-hackers] Custom WordPress plugin server

Christopher Ross cross at thisismyurl.com
Wed Jan 26 15:33:23 UTC 2011

A few months back, there was a writeup about how to create a plugin server for premium WP plugins. Can anybody share a link to the article for me? I remember reading it but can't find it now.

What I need to do is setup a plugin update server to co-exist with the built in WP plugin update checker but for proprietary plugins, these are installed on our network (100+ blogs) but not on WordPress.org. Mostly they're plugins that auto correct spelling of internal trademarks etc for our bloggers and not of general interest.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

__

Christopher Ross

http://christopherross.ca