[wp-hackers] Changes from 2.x.x to 3.x.x

Eric Mann eric at eam.me
Thu Jan 20 16:14:31 UTC 2011

> Hi,
> I know this may seem a topic coming late, but I have an issue after
> upgrading from 2.9.2 to 3.0.4 I cannot figure out.
> So I was wondering if you could help me out replying to this question.

First and foremost, this list isn't for support requests.  Those should be
directed to the support forums: http://wordpress.org/support.

Secondly, no one can begin to help you solve your "issue" if we don't know
what the issue is.  Now we've seen what you tried, but what problem are you
facing?  Is WordPress returning an error?  Are you getting a strangely
rendered screen?  Are posts missing after the upgrade?  What other
plug-ins/theme/modifications is your site running that could possibly have
any interaction with your code?