[wp-hackers] Getting post type object from singular label

Trent Martin trentmar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 21:45:28 UTC 2011

Use case is that the user can select a post type from a list of singular
labels, i.e., Post, Page, etc. That post type label could later be matched
to the actual custom type name.

Obviously the better way is to include the Value in the Option tags of the
drop-down list, but that requires changing some of my UI framework which I
wanted to avoid.

Thanks.