[wp-hackers] Confusion About the **Meta Table

Alexander Hempton-Smith hempsworth at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 15:33:48 UTC 2011

Why was it decided that there would be individual meta tables for each
mother table? Why not one universal meta table for all of the others?
With a reference on each record to what it's parent table is.

I ask because I'm designing the db for an app I'm building and
considered having one meta table to serve all the others (where
necessary)

Sorry if it's OT :)

-- Alex

Sent from my iPhone