[wp-hackers] Single Category Store across Sites on Multisite?

Bjorn Wijers burobjorn at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 20:16:51 UTC 2011

Hi Mike et al,

Not sure if this solves your question, but perhaps my plugin bbAggregate
addresses your requirements? It allows you
to create 'streams' of content from multiple blogs in a multisite
WordPress install and aggregate them onto a page. It's my replacement
for Global Terms ;)

Have a look at the plugin:
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/bbaggregate/

Read this article about it:
http://www.roytanck.com/2010/09/30/bbaggregate-lets-you-mix-and-match-wordpress-content/

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions and/or remarks related
to this plugin,

met vriendelijke groet,
Bjorn Wijers

* b u r o b j o r n .nl *
digitaal vakmanschap | digital craftsmanship

Werkdagen:
Van maandag t/m donderdag vanaf 10:00
Vrijdag is voor experimenteren en eigen projecten.

Concordiastraat 68-126
3551 EM Utrecht
The Netherlands

tel: +31 6 49 74 78 70