[wp-hackers] Finding rewrite conflicts

Eric Mann eric at eam.me
Wed Jan 5 17:36:58 UTC 2011

Jan Fabry wrote a plug-in that lets you analyze all of your loaded rewrite
rules.  He talks about it and shares the source on the WordPress Answers
site:
http://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/3606/a-tool-to-analyze-rewrite-rules/3608#3608

<http://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/3606/a-tool-to-analyze-rewrite-rules/3608#3608>You
can enter any url for your site and see all of the rewrite rules that would
match it.  This quickly unveils any conflicts you have and gives you an idea
of where to look at to fix your code.