No subject

Sun Feb 20 18:20:38 UTC 2011

allow users.ID, deny everything else.
However, also from memory, you need priv_select for columns used in WHERE,
and that applies to any usage of WHERE, so you'd probably have to allow
selecting the email column which might not fit what you're trying to
achieve.
It may have also changed in later versions as what I'm thinking of it old
info.

Perhaps you'd be better off offering a web-based API which applies the
security rules you need?

I would like to mention that this is a bit off topic for wp-hackers however,
and would probably be better suited to a mysql-centered list, whilst I'm
sure we've got some decent minds who will know this stuff like the back of
their hand.. It doesn't change the fact that isn't the best place for it.