[wp-hackers] wp_remote_request not telling me the 301'd URL

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Mon Feb 28 12:41:12 UTC 2011

wp_remote_head() will ignore redirects entirely (ie. it returns the headers
of the exact url you request.)
wp_remote_get() will treat a max-redirections-exceeded as a failed request,
which makes sense under normal situations. However, returning a "normal"
style return in the WP_Error error_data field may make life easier for
developers..