[wp-hackers] Paragraphs in 3.1

aditya sharma sharmaaditya333 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 18:52:02 UTC 2011

Boris

I think that this problem is because your paragraphs contain some numbers
also and
the paragraphs are old documents...So here is a way.

You can convert all the numbers in a document to text (i.e. to hard-coded
numbers). If you do so, they lose all their automatic numbering ability.
So I would **strongly** suggest that you only use this on copies of your
documents. There's no going back.

To convert all the numbers in a document, open the document. Do Alt-F11.
In the Immediate pane type ActiveDocument.ConvertNumbersToText and press
Enter.

You'll then be able to copy into another document and, since the text
has lost all its automatic numbering ability, it will just paste as
text.

Hope this helps
Warm Regards
Aditya Sharma