[wp-hackers] WP 3.1 admin bar

Mark Jaquith markjaquith at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 05:28:45 UTC 2011

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 12:18 AM, Philip M. Hofer (Frumph)
<philip at frumph.net> wrote:
> I was always under the impression that the Release Candidates were when
> testers can give feedback towards functionality which at that point their
> opinions can be heard.

You might be confusing RC (Release Candidate) with RFC (Request for
Comments). Release Candidate means (or should mean) "this is our final
release, unless you find critical bugs in it."

The time for developer feedback about features is early on, during
feature discussions and development, or maybe during beta for small
tweaks.

--
Mark Jaquith