[wp-hackers] Custom images sizes

William Davis will.davis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 22:14:44 UTC 2011

Being able to set custom image sizes is awesome, but I think one
simple feature could make it even more powerful. On our site we have a
number of different sizes for the thumbnails of an image ( 75px, 150px
and 250px) that we use around the site. The problem is that if we
recrop the thumbnail it doesn't filter down to the 75px and 150px
versions. It would be great if you could specify a size of the image
the custom size is supposed to correspond with (such as thumbnail) so
that when editing crops they can carry over.

If this is something people are interested in I can submit a patch for
3.2.

Will