[wp-hackers] Overriding the Link button in the Editor?

Thomas Belknap dragonfly at dragonflyeye.net
Wed Feb 9 16:52:13 UTC 2011

Thanks for the reply, Gavin. My motivation is for a number of reasons:

   1. Using Bitly Pro, I have a custom shortening domain and it would be
   nice to push most of my links that direction.
   2. Tracking CTR for all my links - from posts, from Twitter, from
   FaceBook - would be a real convenience.
   3. I'm working on availing myself of the Bitly API to do more fancy,
   paper.li, type stuff on the blog. One location for all links would be
   hugely helpful in this regard.