[wp-hackers] Diaspora protocol implementation for BuddyPress

Eric Mann eric at eam.me
Sun Feb 6 15:37:28 UTC 2011

I don't know of anyone currently doing this, but I've floated the idea
around a few people several times this past quarter.  If you have any
further information (i.e. if anyone contacts you explaining their efforts),
please share with the rest of us.

Being able to integrate BuddyPress networks, even just a little bit, goes a
significant way in helping to grow the BuddyPress ecosystem.