[wp-hackers] What is the status of adding a new (custom) post status?

Travis Northcutt travis at travisnorthcutt.com
Thu Feb 3 16:06:19 UTC 2011

Since there's already a patch submitted, I think it's now just a matter of
waiting until a member of the core commit team can address it. Regardless, I
don't think it will get released until 3.2 (unless you're running trunk, in
which case you'll be able to use it sooner, I suppose).

Disclaimer: I may be completely wrong - I'm just trying to help with what
little knowledge I have. :)
--
Travis Northcutt