[wp-hackers] Private theme updates from SVN

Lee Rickler info at a5d.org
Wed Dec 21 01:12:07 UTC 2011

Before I had time to get my CMS Functions plugin working well enough to add to the repository, I dabbled with a 'notification' file.

Simply put, this file would check against a version.txt file and alert the user, via the dashboard, of an upgrade.

I don't use it now but would be more than happy to email it to you.

Lee Rickler
Director - Point and Stare - www.pointandstare.com
Online Development Agency

Tel: 020 7193 6109
Mob: 07788 544 369
Skype: pointandstareltd

Registered in England and Wales - No. 06537879